Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Honor of lotus 75% discount xbox one

(XBOX)HEROni

Question

5 answers to this question

Consoles shouldn't be getting platinum discounts. If you did, then its a bug.

Consoles get market discount coupons, where they get 25/50/75% off their next market purchase, excluding bundles.

Would you be able to provide a screenshot showing the "Honour of the lotus" log in reward you got?

im not shure if im able to do the screenshot. and i know its not a market purchase coupon, as i dont havet any discount on anything there, and ive goten lots of those before.

im 100% shure it said honor of lotus 75% discount. and i went to check the market for blueprints discounts and nothing.

23 minutes ago, (XB1)HEROni said:

im not shure if im able to do the screenshot. and i know its not a market purchase coupon, as i dont havet any discount on anything there, and ive goten lots of those before.

im 100% shure it said honor of lotus 75% discount. and i went to check the market for blueprints discounts and nothing.

Well there are no discounts on plat for console players, so if you're sure that's what you got, then it's a bug.  Support would be your best option for reporting it.  However if you didn't screen shot it then there's little to prove it unless it's a big bug and shows up on their end.  

Also with discounts on the ingame market sometime you have to close out Warframe and then open it back up for it to take effect.  Do that if you haven't and look at individual weapons, not bundles, and stuff to see if maybe it was a discount on ingame market purchases.   

2 hours ago, NovusNova said:

Consoles shouldn't be getting platinum discounts. If you did, then its a bug.

Consoles get market discount coupons, where they get 25/50/75% off their next market purchase, excluding bundles.

Would you be able to provide a screenshot showing the "Honour of the lotus" log in reward you got?

I have gotten one before on PS4, I can confirm it. I have a screen shoot

Edited by (PS4)Aye_Dude4