Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The best endo farm?

crimsonspartan1

Question

Does anyome know what is the best node to endo farm on? Not that i'm a lazy guy but i want to max out some primed mods and i'm unsure what node is the best for endo farming. I've heard that rathuum is a good spot to endo farm on, but i want to know if there is anything better or not.

(The credits i can get easily, the endo is the harder part)

6 answers to this question

for solo/unorganized play running 2 extractors on Hiercon is the best. If you run a specific group [Trinity, Ash, Nekros, Frost is what i run] then Vodyanoi is the better one potentially

personally i just spam hiercon with some netflix/youtube/hulu etc on the second screen.

Sorties daily, Ayatan Sculptures fully starred, selling your mods for Endo, Hieracon, or my personal favorite, Vodyanoi, Sedna.

It's the level 80 Rathuum, and you need Ash, EV, and a Nekros or 2. It usually yields ~400 Endo in around 2-3 mins.

Hope I helped.

Happy Hunting, Tenno!

There is a dark sector survival node on eris that you have a chance of getting 400 endo for surviving 5 mins... that's not including the ones you pick up and it is possible to get that reward multiple times... in a 20 min run, I got 2350 endo alone so there is that...

Or if you feel like doing sortie missions... there is that too...