The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What frame and build do you plan to use for War Within?

xaanos

I guess good old Mesa, with a vitality, good duration and efficency. Grace on the syndana, still thinking bout the helmet, but I guess the one where you get healed from headshots with pistols
1: May be used to kill a hardy

2: Disarms those pesky meele foes

3: Invulnurability yey \o/

4: 360°.. scrath that, 180° noscope autoaim!

Weapons:
Primary: Boltor P or Tigris P - depends wether I need to hit weakspots nearby or far away. Maybe a Blast Torid, if the need for cc shows up. Or none, cause secoundary rulez

Secoundary: Dual Toxycysts for Funny 180° noscope autoaim!... or maybe akstiletto prime, because I recently fell in love with'em

Meele: Either none to keep my life higher or something with high reach and lifestrike... but I tend to none.

Sentinel: Helios, scanning every single bit of kodex that is there, while vaccumuing the S#&amp;&#036; out of the loot Weapon: Sweeper, so he doesn't kill the things he is just about to scan ><

AW: I guess till it hits on ps4 i have my odanata prime^^

Edited by (PS4)T0katax

Well, my Trinitys and Trinity Prime have 47.9539% of my total kills under their belt so I suppose I'd use her and the link build that I've grown so accustomed to. Ever since we've been able to remove weapons I like having no primary weapon. The Castanas and Sancti Castanas are my secondary weapons of choice with my Link build. Finally the mastery rank 2 weapon that basically is the destroyer of galaxies, the Atterax.

Trinity, Sancti Castanas, Atterax.

Excal: because it was my first frame and because excal OP

Dex sybaris: i like how it looks and how it works, it also deals more than enough damage

Lex prime: because its powerful and looks good

Orthos prime: my old friend, together for more than 1 year, yes... perfect adversary against enemy's polearms

Carrier prime/my cat: i have to think about it

Archwing; itzal, the flying loki lol

And vazarin operator ofc, vazarin because thats the closest thing to how i act irl 

Edited by mstriker

I will use Mesa, Tonkor, Lex Prime and my smeeta kavat.

Spoiler

MesaForTWW.png?dl=1 tonkorbuild.png?dl=1
lexprimemods.png?dl=1 kravat.PNG?dl=1

Operator path:

Zenurik (Main path, my first school, energy recovery and this path have full level.

Spoiler

OperatorPath.png?dl=1

Archwing:

Amesha, Velocitus, Veritux prisma.

Spoiler

Archwing.png?dl=1

Edited by StolenLife

I have spent hours upon hours building loadouts for WW. I don't care what actual gear I have, I think that Fashion Frame is going to be the most important thing. I need to achieve maximum cinematic tension, and I'm gonna look damn good while everything goes to hell.