Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fashionframe on excalibur

Pmueck3

Can you guys show me your excalibur outfits , i'm looking for inspiration to make my excalibur look nice ,he is such a hard frame to fashionframe :s i'v been looking warframe runway from back to front but i haven't found any excalibur outfit that looks nice to me.

1 minute ago, BeeOverlord said:

Excalibur immortal?

Or you could go for those tennogen skins, i suggest kaduto.

Or wait for umbra.

well sad thing is tennogen is to pay with RL money what i won't wanne do , and umbra prop won't come out this year :/

well, I'd say Mordred helmet is the best looking amongst the DE made ones, it goes very well with both, proto armor and immortal skins.

Here are some pics:

Mordred + proto armor

Spoiler

CYgdMfN.jpg

P2tfXcl.jpg

Mordred + Immortal skin

Spoiler

zW12ggn.jpg

CWXlpm0.png

Feel free to change the attachments for whatever you want, If you have platinum to spend I'd recommend Riv Elite armor set and any syandana (I personally love Yomo, Uru and Asa)

9 hours ago, -----LegioN----- said:

well, I'd say Mordred helmet is the best looking amongst the DE made ones, it goes very well with both, proto armor and immortal skins.

Here are some pics:

Mordred + proto armor

Hide contents

CYgdMfN.jpg

P2tfXcl.jpg

Mordred + Immortal skin

Hide contents

zW12ggn.jpg

CWXlpm0.png

Feel free to change the attachments for whatever you want, If you have platinum to spend I'd recommend Riv Elite armor set and any syandana (I personally love Yomo, Uru and Asa)

i gotta admit both of these excals look pretty good, but what is the armor set they are wearing called ?