Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

hall of mirrors and buzlok alt fire

(PSN)SektorZR1

Question

how do they work? seems like the alt fire is very inconsistent in target selection

i've been experimenting with different frame + weapon synergies and i was hoping i could find something legit fun with this instead of the casual synoid spam mirage

if the targeting was a lot more consistent this would be incredible for bosses, especially kela, essentially tripling or at least doubling the damage this thing could do

de pls fix? :3

is there some kind of trick to this?

Edited by (PS4)SektorZR1

2 answers to this question

From what i can tell from the video provided (Thanks for that!) Hall of Mirrors seems to have unwanted effects on Buzlock, it looks like it just switches between the three "Targeting" bullets that you fire (Perhaps the HoM considers the clones to be completely seprate entites firing the Buzlock, therefor making all three Homing bullets active?)  The best suggestion i have for you, is Fire the homing bullet, THEN cast Hall of Mirrors.  Hope this helps!

5 hours ago, GamesRCool said:

From what i can tell from the video provided (Thanks for that!) Hall of Mirrors seems to have unwanted effects on Buzlock, it looks like it just switches between the three "Targeting" bullets that you fire (Perhaps the HoM considers the clones to be completely seprate entites firing the Buzlock, therefor making all three Homing bullets active?)  The best suggestion i have for you, is Fire the homing bullet, THEN cast Hall of Mirrors.  Hope this helps!

even if i did what you suggested i'd still have to refire the alt fire bullet before the last expires

to me it seems like the last alt fire bullet that lands gets target priority over the others.