Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Login Failed. Check Your Info.

jasa2230

Question

Hello, two days ago my power went out while playing warframe. When it went back on around 30 minutes later i rebooted my computer and tried to launch warframe. The launcher worked and I went to the login screen. When I tried to login the message "Login failed. Check your info" I tried retyping the email and the password, I even reset the password once, nothing would work. Now when I try to go to warframe.com it is constantly down and I can't login to check if my info is right. I tried the warframe app and when I type my info in it just loads for about a minute then makes me retype everything. Only recently when I launch my launcher it comes up with "Checking for Updates" It won't work unless I click "Optimize" then close the launcher and re-open. After this it finally lets me launch again and I type my email and password, and it says the "Login failed. Check your info" It's a constant cycle that I have done around 8 times. The last time was after a re-install. Any help please, thanks and have a nice day.

7 answers to this question

There are a lot of different possibilities here regarding your power outage and what it could have caused on your end.

There may be a problem with your PC system/hardware itself or data is corrupt somewhere (sometimes just a re-install won't work, you have to completely remove everything not just use the uninstaller for example).

Your modem/router may have been affected by the power outage and there isn't a stable connection to the game server and you may have to do some checks in that regard to rule that out. Not sure if your ISP helps you out here like mine does or if you need to just flat out buy a new modem/router - perhaps it is old and it is malfunctioning after the power outage. Just a lot of variables here that I cannot really tell you as I am not physically there to help you out.

If you're worried that maybe it is not your PC or network connection but instead is a problem with the Warframe account itself - then you might want to try submitting a support ticket to double check with DE. They can confirm if something has or hasn't happened to your account - https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com

I hope you get things working again. Goodluck.

Edited by Alcoholism

Try to connect to warframe site from your mobile phone using its data connection and not your wireless. I had such problem last week. Site was unavailable, game didn't want to update saying servers are down, while they weren't because rest of my team were in game. I used my phone to send a ticked and it was resolved next day. I think it was some kind of IP block or something... i am only guessing though...