Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Jat Kittag sounds

Hoovytaurus

ok so usually i type out forum posts in grammar, but i'm a bit tired so w/e

i wanna talk about the jat kittag and the fragor. go take your fragor, swing it at a wall. it sounds like a rock got crushed into fifty pieces or something, right? it's cool, it adds that extra effect and audio feedback when you send a guy flying into the sun.

now, the swinging sound for the jat is great. it's got a perfect hint of that rocket engine, it's good, okay?

but why does the impact sound like grandma dropped her food tray? it's a total letdown, since you expect it to be even COOLER than the easier-to-get fragor and all you get is silent aerial strikes and a vague hint that something is happening while you swing your hammer into that crowd.

even the fragor sound would be better on the jat, making it a very low effort thing to make the jat actually satisfying. i was excited for it the entire 24 hours it was crafting only to be met with a metal plate being gently set down on the ground every time i hit anything.

i play the game 90% for the cool factor so this is very important to me and i hope you guys agree.

thx for reading.