Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Fan-Art

DemonicKnight786

this kinda annoys me a lot. Warframe has some of the most amazing and unique character design out there, and you want them to change there style so it seems different and "interesting" in comparison to the rest of their designs. There's a thing called 'theme' and they're sticking with it

this kinda annoys me a lot. Warframe has some of the most amazing and unique character design out there, and you want them to change there style so it seems different and "interesting" in comparison to the rest of their designs. There's a thing called 'theme' and they're sticking with it

Actually your post annoys me a lot. I love their theme, doesn't mean they can't use these designs and mold them to fit in the game. I want these artists to get recognized, and besides this is the fan art section, not the "You must change your art design to match whatever is posted" section. So what if two of the ones I posted are old, there are other people than you who haven't seen it. And sorry but I have better things to do than research topics on warframe related to one of the many pictures I posted, which I posted because of a request.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...