Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ultimate Game Card

ShardsSuperior

Question

Can somebody give me step-by-step instructions on how to use an Ultimate Game Card to pay for a Disciple package if my Warframe account in linked to a Steam account? Obviously, I cannot do it through Steam but I'm hoping there's a way to bypass Steam, as I cannot find one.

4 answers to this question

Can somebody give me step-by-step instructions on how to use an Ultimate Game Card to pay for a Disciple package if my Warframe account in linked to a Steam account? Obviously, I cannot do it through Steam but I'm hoping there's a way to bypass Steam, as I cannot find one.

If you downloaded the game from steam you cannot use ultimate game cards.  DE has a contract with steam that only allows payment through steams methods of payment if the game is dowloaded through steam..

The only way you can use Ultimate game card is to:

1. Go to warframes website ( https://warframe.com/ )

2. Downoload the game from the sites link.

3. Make new account using a DIFFERENT email from the one used on your steam account.

4. Click the "buy Platinum" link on the warframe website.  You will now see UGC there.  Or as an alternative you can redeem your card at the UGC website, choose "warframe" from their list of games, it will then return you to the warframe website where you can purchase your items.

Note: Items & platinum CANNOT be moved or exchanged between accounts.

Mods - please sticky this as it not explained anywhere that I could find, and would avoid some confusion.

Edited by Tallon1969

It's litterally impossible. You have to make a new account :/. I went through a few hours with support over this myself XD. Also, I second Tallon's idea about sticky-ing this. More people need to know, and it should be seen upfront.