Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I NEED HELP WITH ASH PRIME BUILD

(PSN)Colarod

Question

Hello, so i just started playing with ash prime and i would like to know some good builds for him, also which primary,secondary and melee weapons would be the best for Ash.

pd: im also in doubt with sindicates, im between suda and red veil

thanl you very much and even more if you answer!! Good vibes

Edited by (PS4)Colarod

3 answers to this question

I use pretty much every ability on Ash except for smoke screen.  If I want to be invisible, I go shadow step with the Naramon focus.  i also solo a lot.  Here is my build:

Steel charge, handspring, vitality, fatal teleport, rage, quick thinking, stretch, transient fortitude, fleeting expertise, prime flow.  

Fatal teleport is really only useful for saving energy, since unmodded teleport staggers things for a finisher anyway.  If the host is lagging to where you would teleport too far away to get the finisher, fatal teleport also fails, so there's no reliability gained either.

Either way, a covert lethality dagger is your best friend if relying on teleport for a small number of tough enemies (rathuum.  Do not be that guy who bladestorms through rathuum making everything invincible to your allies while you take 6 slow hits to kill each of them.)

If you do want to go bladestorm, build for range and strength.  Use your strongest melee and farm up a copy of drifting contact so you can use the combo count to your advantage.  Try to avoid using this on anything but trash, again, since it makes the enemies invincible.  It's good for interception or similar where you're trying to keep your own point clear.

Edited by Callback