Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Not gaining syndicate rep anymore

zenshu1

Question

So for some reason as of this morning, I am no longer gaining syndicate rep when completing missions with my sigil equipped on my warframe. I am not even close to maxed out on this rank tier of the syndicate and have not even come close to reaching my daily cap (seeing as how this issue started this morning and I have earned no rep all day for any missions I would assume this would be obvious but just to prevent people from jumping in with the obligatory "reached max daily rep cap lawl" posts I figured I would explicitly clarify. And yes I know where to see the remaining standing possible and no it's not at 0 it is still at my Max daily rep). The syndicate progress report does not show up a third the end of missions and my daily standing does not change and neither does my current standing with my syndicate. I have triple checked to make sure I have my sigil equipped on the frame I am using and it was working fine when I logged off last night. 

4 answers to this question

Other than your daily cap, are you sure the Syndicate has not reached its cap for that level? Other than that, or your daily has reached, id say itsa bug. Only thing i would say is double check it is the right sigil and try relogging. Sometimes if you have reached your cap, and not relogged, for the next days allowance, it can act up.

Edited by CCamp88

Still had 50k rep left for the current level of the syndicate I was on, Had the highest unlocked level Sigil equipped on all of my Warframes. Whatever it was it resolved it self in the next mission as I started gaining Rep again.

5 hours ago, zenshu1 said:

Still had 50k rep left for the current level of the syndicate I was on, Had the highest unlocked level Sigil equipped on all of my Warframes. Whatever it was it resolved it self in the next mission as I started gaining Rep again.

The cap isn't the syndicate, there's a floating daily cap (like the 100,000 per day of Focus) above the syndicate terminal on your lander. It resets with the login bonus.

On 11/18/2016 at 3:20 PM, linxcat said:

The cap isn't the syndicate, there's a floating daily cap (like the 100,000 per day of Focus) above the syndicate terminal on your lander. It resets with the login bonus.

Yes, I know this, I said in an earlier reply that I was not at the daily cap, nor was I at the cap for the currently syndicate title, or any other caps. In the post that you quoted I was specifically responding to someone who asked if I had maxed the rep with my syndicate for the current title. I am fully aware of what a daily cap is and where to find it, that was not the issue as already stated.