Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

War Within Sentinel AI

DarwinW

I just started the new quest The War Within and finished the pace when the Queens took my Warframe and now Im trying to escapoe my ship before Ordis kills me. But whenever I start to run to the navigation, my sentinel Helios. which was equipped with my Warframe when he was captured by the Queens,keeps attacking and killing me. And I get teleported back to the oprerator room whenever my Helios kills me which makes it impossible for me to reach the navigation before the time runs out because he still tries to kill me when I just respawn and have 30 sec before Orids killes me. Please read and fix this problem because I have been watched thes same cutscene  and played all over again for more than 10 times trying to reach the navigator while jumping to dodge my Helios' Deconstruction alrady

Thank you

20161112015906_1.jpg20161112015901_1.jpg

Seconded here, would be fine if we could edit the loadout in some way.

Edit; Managed to do it after timing my deaths so that Ordis didn't lock the door on me dying one he depressurised the ship. made straight for the console ducking and weaving and thankfully the Sentiel missed me.

Edited by Englishdragon10