Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Random event bosses / New Bosses

Darthenron

I understand that this is a closed beta and things are here just for us to test and find errors to smooth out. However i feel a lack of diversity regarding tough enemies to fight. A perfect example of the kind of boss i like to fight is the Jackal

2yy8ear.jpg

Instead of being just another colored grineer or just a mob who's level is 20+ then the rest of the map, this guy actually took some strategy and was my favorite fight so far.

Now what im asking for is too add in more enemies like this, however it doesn't have to be an assasination mission, it can be a random event that happens. So instead of going through the misison and hearing for the 100th time "hey there's like some data on this ship, you should go totally grab 4 keys in the room next door" you get to hear "There's something terrible wrong, heavy grineer coming" i kid i kid, i would love to hear "There's an unknown unit coming towards you". Then what you do is make the enemy highly aggresive, so instead of waltzing your way to the boss, it comes to you. Code the AI so that it can use elevators and activate laser doors to lock you down, or keep you seperated so the death machine can take you out one by one.

tl:dr - Read the wall of text you silly goose

tl:dr for real: More diverse bosses would be nice / random event boss thats highly aggresive would be amazing. Shut up and take my money.