Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solo Missions Became Boring

Razer_ACEJ

As of the launch of the kogake I noticed that the enemies on solo missions(except defense missions) became fewer even in the high levels...please if this is a change please bring back the older number of enemies in solo missions please!!!

I always noticed that a lot of enemies spawn at low level planets.  When I want to level up my equipment, I solo Tostolj Mercury.  I can easily kill 300+ enemies, and I only stop because I get bored.  On some levels enemies just keep spawning.

But at the high level planets like Pluto, very few enemies spawn when playing solo.  I managed to solo a Pluto mission with a level 16 potatoed Volt, level 12 Braton, level 22 Dual Broncos, and level 14 Kestral.  This shouldn't be possible.

im sorry to tell this but on the low level boss missions there are really lots of enemies,what im pertaining to is the normal missions like raids,sabotage,spy and deception(defense and infestation missions always have fun number of enemies which is good when leveling up equipments and frames)