Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why do I have to complete junctions when I have unlocked ...

ScbyPwr

On 12.11.2016 at 3:46 PM, ChargeBeam said:

... You had a two week notice.

And because Junctions now reward access to quests.

Are you kidding me? I played since launch, I unlocked tiles 2 times by now due to changing tile systems. I certainly DONT unlock the same junction, AGAIN.
If a game gets an update, the game should automatically adress if someone already cleared the content before. Why do I get shafted as a veteran player?
Especially since I hate nothing more than puzzles. Dont make something mandatory a lot of people hate to do. Or atleast, make "trading" the mods optional.
I am really really angry atm and done with this unless the "junction" quest gets changed, and or takes into account players who have played this game for ages and have everything UNLOCKED already.
Not to mention how often I have killed the damn boss required to unlock the junction. seriously.... WoW can do the "done this in the past" coding from years and years ago, why cant warframe do the same.

10 minutes ago, Lichtgestalt said:

Are you kidding me? I played since launch, I unlocked tiles 2 times by now due to changing tile systems. I certainly DONT unlock the same junction, AGAIN.
If a game gets an update, the game should automatically adress if someone already cleared the content before. Why do I get shafted as a veteran player?
Especially since I hate nothing more than puzzles. Dont make something mandatory a lot of people hate to do. Or atleast, make "trading" the mods optional.
I am really really angry atm and done with this unless the "junction" quest gets changed, and or takes into account players who have played this game for ages and have everything UNLOCKED already.
Not to mention how often I have killed the damn boss required to unlock the junction. seriously.... WoW can do the "done this in the past" coding from years and years ago, why cant warframe do the same.

The game does recognize that you cleared the starchart: you can still go to all the planets you've been to and most of the nodes would've stayed completed. Junctions are NEW content you DIDN'T do.

Keep in mind, new players and people who didn't unlock all the planets previously have to do the Junctions to even access the next planet. That's your payoff for doing the old starchart. Imagine coming back and having to do all the Junctions in order while also clearing the entirety of the starchart again.

Doing Junctions also gives previously nonexistent Mastery points. Another reason you need to do them.

EDIT: I'll also add that if you have three friends, Vay Hek takes a good 20 minutes.

Using Excalibur/with your group of three friends, killing 10 sentients takes three runs on Plato Lua, taking maybe 40mins-1hour.

Getting the three mods can be done in those three runs on Plato on Lua.

Lastly, crafting a MR5 or higher weapon means any ClanTech item and a decent chunk of Primes, which is arguably the longest time-consuming requirement on this list at 12-24hrs.

The Junction itself is easy. In the time between my previous post and your post, you could have it done AND be finished with The War Within.

Edited by ChargeBeam