Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

IP Blocked?

Mr_Aces

Question

hello, I think i have just go IP banned today. After a few days of break. When i was trying to log into my account, it would tell me its wrong and after a few trys i get a message saying too many attempts and so i go on the website and request a new password which i did and after trying to log in with the new password it would tell me its wrong in game. On the fourms it would tell me an error which says: Error: blacklist: ignored tar and TAR-PIT finally with Sorry, too many failed login attempts for your account. This IP address is temporarily locked. Try again later. i cannot send a ticket to support because I cannot log in with the account.

please help me thanks!

Edited by Mr_Aces

3 answers to this question

You too?

In my case, earlier this morning I was trying to log in on the frontpage to redeem the WARWITHIN promocode, but the login page kept stalling and reloading multiple times before the thought came to me that it might be the ublock origin plugin that was preventing the captcha from showing up.  So I disabled that and attempt to login again but was hit with a temporary IP block.  This was hours ago, and I'm still waiting for the temporary block to be lifted since I can't send a support ticket either.  Luckily I can still access the forums.

[Edit:  I can still log into the game, but not the frontpage.]

Edited by Aeromancer

5 hours ago, Aeromancer said:

You too?

In my case, earlier this morning I was trying to log in on the frontpage to redeem the WARWITHIN promocode, but the login page kept stalling and reloading multiple times before the thought came to me that it might be the ublock origin plugin that was preventing the captcha from showing up.  So I disabled that and attempt to login again but was hit with a temporary IP block.  This was hours ago, and I'm still waiting for the temporary block to be lifted since I can't send a support ticket either.  Luckily I can still access the forums.

[Edit:  I can still log into the game, but not the frontpage.]

i cannot log into the game along with the website