Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sedna Junction isn't working for me. I think its glitched.

Nettlewing

Question

I'm trying to get the Sedna Junction for the War Within and Sedna itself. I have all of the requirements for the Sedna Junction except the last one. It says to "Craft a Weapon that requires Mastery Rank 5 or Higher." I have made multiple prime weapons, that require Mastery Rank 5, I have made weapons from the dojo labs that require Mastery Rank 5. Nothing happens. I complete Pluto. Nothing happens. I do the node for the Sedna Junction over and over and over. Nothing happens. I ask the alliance chat and they say to do the node, which I have already done multiple times, as stated. I have run out of options that I can find. What do I do?

2 answers to this question

If the junction is showing a lock icon, then it's not completed. If it's got a little triangle/arrow (and I think it changes color to green also) then it's complete. If yours is showing as complete even if the criteria aren't met, there's nothing else you need to do. 

If it's showing as locked, and you have one or more criteria complete, then you'll have to do the others to be able to complete the encounter at the junction to unlock it. The one thing to note about crafting requirements for junctions is that you have to actually claim the item or weapon - if it's sitting in your foundry unclaimed, you haven't finished crafting it yet. Also, any progress other than fully completed quests had to be done after the SotR update and/or after any subsequent alterations to the junctions (of which there were a few).