Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

playing again

noobslaughter

Question

1 answer to this question

Most weapons are quite balanced these days, although some are certainly harder to use. It really depends a lot on what you're comfortable with.

You say you've just returned again, so if I were you I'd start with a reliable auto like the Bratons or Karaks. But of course if you're more comfortable with semi-autos, Latrons, Grinlok and snipers work just as well (snipers need Lie In Wait, though so you have play outside of Recruit Conditioning for those to work right).

I can't really say much more without knowing about your playstyle/preferences. Unless it's one of the more exotic weapon, you can just pick one and do well if your aim is good. If you want to learn more on your own, there are also a few reference threads and guides in this subforum.

13 hours ago, noobslaughter said:

and what is the best place to farm those gold cores to upgrade mods

There are no longer cores to upgrade stuff, but to get its equivalent "Endo" you may wanna try some high-level Excavation mission or Sorties if you have access to those. Additionally, you could try to find so-called "Ayatan Treasures" and "Stars", those give a lot of Endo when combined. Also, if you still have a lot of duplicate mods from before, you can just turn them into Endo now.

Edit: You originally posted this in the Conclave (PvP) subforum, so the first part of this response is a Conclave response. Can you clarify what you want to know?

Edited by Kontrollo