Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Riven Mod Glitched?

lylathewicked

Question

So I've been sliding around doing headshots because the Riven Mod says get 19 headshots while sliding...But I noticed after the runs, I went and checked and all the sliding with headshots I've done isn't even counting toward the 19. I've been shooting with a sancti tigris during headshot affinity missions so that I knew for sure I was getting my sliding headshots...Well it still says 0/19 so I assume it's glitched that it's not calculating correctly.

3 answers to this question

If for instance it says in the mod's title: Rifle Riven Mod, then you need to equip it on a Rifle in order for the challenge count to start climbing, as you do the challenges. You need to have whichever rifle equipped with the unveiled riven mod, otherwise nothing you do will count as progress (NOTE that you have to bring it along, equipped with the riven mod when you do the challenges in a mission!). Same applies with melee/ secondary riven mods. Saying this from personal experience, hope it helps^^

Edited by RebelOfWar

31 minutes ago, RebelOfWar said:

If for instance it says in the mod's title: Rifle Riven Mod, then you need to equip it on a Rifle in order for the challenge count to start climbing, as you do the challenges. You need to have whichever rifle equipped with the unveiled riven mod, otherwise nothing you do will count as progress (NOTE that you have to bring it along, equipped with the riven mod when you do the challenges in a mission!). Same applies with melee/ secondary riven mods. Saying this from personal experience, hope it helps^^

Okay, that makes sense. That wasnt super clear.