The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Angelos (Archwing concept)

AVSManfred

So tryinig again with posting this idea, before anything Angelos is a part of bigger project including

Quest History Written With Stars

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/717153-hitory-written-with-stars-quest-concept/

and Warframe Astral

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/717256-astral-warframe-concept/

Another thing is that Angelos is an idea for archwing older than Amesha, so don't be suprised it serves similar role, it was aimed to become an support archwing.

So now time to start describing it, i'll start with the lore and apeariance description  but if you don't want to read about it ju can just skip it, i don't mind it

Lore:

After success of Odonata prototypes Orokin scientists started thinking that this system is usefull but deployment from another ship to the heart of a space battle is unefficient, and might take too long to let the user actually use archwing, so they started working over archwing that could be equiped indoors at least when it's inactive, Angelos was first successful project of this type, later archwings like tis where often issued to bodyguards of important Orokin officials and comaders, or to more deserved heroes of war as symbol of Orokin trust.

Apeariance

When collapsed Angelos looks like a backpack, not much bigger than a military one, with it's weapons atteched on special plates mounted on sides. When active Agelos looks like seraphic wings with skeleton made out of metal and feather generated from energy, plates with weapons are moving on users upper legs to allow easier drawing and don't disturp wings movement .

(i know that description without artworks isn't much but hope people with  better imagination will apprieciate it)

So now it's time for actual meat of idea

Stats:

Health: 300 (800 at rank 30)

Shield: 500(1500 at rank 30)

Armor: 75

Power: 200(400 at rank 30)

Flight speed : 1.3

Abilities:

#1 Sharp feathers:

Our warframe performs a strong flap with wings to realese some feathers from wings sneding them with great speed in direction we are aiming at, dealing slash and minor puncture damage to enemies that got hit with them.

#2 Feathery Way:

Our Warframe starts beating the wings leaving a way of energy feathers behind, wihch disturbs enemy aiming systems forcing all the missiles and projectiles to aim this feathers it also disrupts ones aimed at our allaies

(it might be usefull when there are many enemiies shooting homing projectiles)

#3 Angelic Shield

Our warframe realeses all the feathers from the wings, and turns them into an orb that protects from any type of danger, also dealing damage to any enemy that trying to fly into it, but if enemy survive the damage dealth by surface, inside orb it'll be unhamed

(in more comperative and clear way this works nearly same way like Frosts Snow Globe but with 2 changes in mechanics *1 instead of freezing enemies it hurts them in contact *2 only the sruface is causing damage, if enemy flew into orb it wont recive any damage)

#4 Angelic Blessing

Our warframe casts a powerfull blast of vital energy that heals and recharges shields of our allies

(Actually it works identically like Trinity's Blessing)

Ok thats all for now, i have few ideas for Arch weapons that would be added together with this archwing but for now i want to focus on quest.

Hope you liked this.

Edited by AVSManfred