Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mod Suggestion - Weapon Swap Speed

Egg_Chen

It often seems to me that swapping weapon takes too long, especially if it is situational and you need to pull out the Lex for that one long range guy, it is usually as quick to close the distance.

Or switching to dual Broncos when someone gets closer than comfortable sniping distance in defence maps.

Also reloading... for many weapons reloading is quick enough that you will rather wait for the reload than switch weapons for that last bad guy.

Suggesting a Warframe mod that increases the swap speed between primary and secondary weapons, I suppose it could even be an artefact.

I played Killing Floor way too much, and pulling out the 9mm to headshot a pesky clot, so you didn't waste an Xbow shot was one of those skills that could make a difference, and lets be honest, it felt cool :)

Title : Gun Master, Dexterity, Expertise (I dunno, anything!).

Please no, if the speed is too long and it's extremely situational it should be increased without a mod.

If you want a mod it should increase the speed of all animations (ledge-grab, wall-run, recovery, weapon switch, etc) and call it "Haste".

That's a decent idea, or maybe some frames are faster than others (based on speed).

It does not have to be a mod, but would like to see some improvement if possible.

It just seems to me that switching weapons is a more long term choice than short...

"Hmm I'm running low on primary, switching to pistols for a bit" instead of switching constantly depending on the enemy, range, etc.

I quite often see comments like what secondary with this primary, and I think it does not matter, as switching is just not fast enough, for a fast paced game.

The switching between guns feels more like a tactical third person shooter (in speed terms).