Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Titania helmet not received

9fasc7

Question

Hi everyone,

today i started the last mission of the Silver Grove Quest and fought the Oberon guardian. Sadly the shrine got destroyed by the Grineer and the mission was a failure. But then all of a sudden my game crashed and shut down. When I restarted the game i got a videofile from New Loka saying they will change their ideology and to thank me for my work (remember, the mission was a failure) I got the Titania blueprint.

The Silver Grove Quest was marked to be finished and when I wanted to build Titania I only found her blueprint, chassis and systems. Her helmet or now called neurooptics are missing. What did I forget to do? Reading about the quest in Wiki, it seems like I completely missed an aspect of the quest and New Loka gave me the blueprint for no reason. Is there a way I can get the neurooptics, even though I finished the quest?

Now I revisited E Prime and it looks like I still have the mixture from my latest round that broke, but everything that happens after pressing X at the shrine is Oberon showing up and after his death I can finish the mission but I got no neurooptics what is so over. Also no lore happened meanwhile the mission...

It looks like Titania is forever missing in the misty forests of Earth, hiding from the Grineer who turn everything they find into dust and ashes...

Edited by 9fasc7

4 answers to this question