Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Minor Spoilers) TWW Mod questions

AnAngryHorde

Question

I've just finished TWW and got my veiled riven mod, and I have questions that I can't find answers to. Some are general, some are about my specific one:

qBuO37N.jpg

Does the riven objective still count as completed if I fail the mission?

Do I have to get the kills with the weapon that the mod is equipped to? Do syndicate AoEs count? Can I use ember's world on fire?

Do kills count after I detach from the wall but before I hit the floor?

Will it tell me inside the mission that I've completed it / is there a way to check how I'm doing?

Can you trade veiled mods?

Does standing on objects count as touching the floor?

Also, can anyone recommend a good place to get 20 kills in a row while wall dashing or wall clinging without touching the floor? I haven't done much testing, but I'm not great at wall jumps or latches, so presumably I need a place quite high up (so I can save myself if I fall) where it's easy to jump between several walls, in a mission high enough level to easily get 20 enemies in one place, but not so high that I can't quickly kill the enemies before I hit the floor...

3 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, AnAngryHorde said:

Does the riven objective still count as completed if I fail the mission?

Do I have to get the kills with the weapon that the mod is equipped to? Do syndicate AoEs count? Can I use ember's world on fire?

Do kills count after I detach from the wall but before I hit the floor?

Will it tell me inside the mission that I've completed it / is there a way to check how I'm doing?

Can you trade veiled mods?

Does standing on objects count as touching the floor?

Also, can anyone recommend a good place to get 20 kills in a row while wall dashing or wall clinging without touching the floor? I haven't done much testing, but I'm not great at wall jumps or latches, so presumably I need a place quite high up (so I can save myself if I fall) where it's easy to jump between several walls, in a mission high enough level to easily get 20 enemies in one place, but not so high that I can't quickly kill the enemies before I hit the floor..

In order:

No, complete the mission.
Yes, you will have to get kills with your primary weapon (rifle).
Yes, as long as you get them before you hit the floor you should be good.
Yes, the current kills will displayed in a UI pop-up similar to in-mission XP objectives (like get 30 kills with a rifle for example).
Pretty sure you can- would recommend just checking trade chat.

To make things easier I would recommend using Loki, he has an extended wall-latch passive which should make getting the kills that you want much easier :)