The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is sanctuary worth farming for?

spatakiller123

Question

Tried farming special orokin void containers for some time when this thought came to my head: Wait a sec, even when maxed out sanctuary still does not give a shield with too much health and it will probably get destroyed very quickly by higher level enemies...

With that said, is sanctuary still worth all the effort and luck needed to get it? 

4 answers to this question

1 minute ago, spatakiller123 said:

Tried farming special orokin void containers for some time when this thought came to my head: Wait a sec, even when maxed out sanctuary still does not give a shield with too much health and it will probably get destroyed very quickly by higher level enemies...

With that said, is sanctuary still worth all the effort and luck needed to get it? 

It's cool, but a real pain to get. I suggest buying for 5 plat.

It can be a saving grace of a mod in certain situations, but you are right in assuming it falls off pretty fast when set upon by high level enemies. Still worth having imo

Feel free to PM me in game if you still need as i have a few spares i can trade for free (well in exchange for an ammo drum or the like).

Sanctuary, while being useful for reviving allies in low-mid level situations, will be pretty useless in high level situations. That being said, there aren't too many mods for sentinels, and it's one of the mods I'd rather have than say, self destruct. I wouldn't go out of your way to farm for it, but just keep an eye out for it.