Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Damage reduction while HOST,plus couple others

(PSN)selfproclaimed

Yes. So I still have this issue. I've had it for quite some time now and had gone silent on it only because I was tired and frustrated with going back and forth in support tickets that lead no where. So I'll say again.

while host ,on any planet,any mission,and warframe, my damage output is drastically reduced. And for people already thinking and about to say is it this or that...NO, I don't have the extinguished dragon key on. NO it is not my elemtal combos vs certain enemies. And NO it's not because of damage reduction mods like vile acceleration. As I have tested this numerous times in the past and current. With same exact setups , then re running same missions, when I'm not host, my damage output is normal. When I'm host, it's reduced dramatically as if there is an extinguished key on when their isn't. Even while using a buff frame like chromas vex armor, with say his fury, I could get a max power fury going while host and it'll be just as minuscule if not worse than normal damage while not host. I'm not talking a measly 20% reduction on a weapon, I'm saying, my damage output if I could put a number to it is like 75%. As if an extinguished key is effecting even when there isn't one on. 

Furthermore, a 6 forma tonkor , standard build everyone uses , people generally get what 70-80k crits on it?  I now get 5k...if I'm lucky. With my 6 forma tonkor that I used to get 70-80k crits with. I have removed and reapplied the mods, still ridiculously low numbers. Now I initially chalked it up as a nerf when it got nerfed last time but I keep reading of other people still doing those crit numbers while I'm not. Luckily I don't really care to use the tonkor but I hate these bugs that's always affecting my damage output.

But it's not to say my damage problem is simply the tonkor because it's not, it's ANY damage output with any weapon or frame ,or build. WHILE HOST.  

This is very frustrating as I've provided screenshots in the past in support tickets while exchanging the info with DEs and it still has never gotten fixed.

personally I think the host damage problem is more wide spread then people realize as my friend had same thing till he quit. And most people I've talked to in game about it always said to me they never really payed much attention to the actual damage numbers they were doing. 

So feel free players, test it yourself, run a mission not host, pay close attention to your damage numbers, then re run as host and see if it's still same for you. As for me, it's not.

Edited by (PS4)selfproclaimed