Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For A Few Wise Players!

NocheAeterna

Question

Hi, I introduced myself on the forums earlier, but my name is Jeff :)

I think I've read just about every important post on these forums (so useful btw), and I know there are some people who know this game well, and I was wondering if we could buddy or something in game! I'm about to buy founder which is going to leave me with a fair amount of platinum and excal prime and such.
I want to learn how to play this game well and enjoy myself! If anyone is up for teaching me the ropes (any thing from movement tips to mod tips to fusion tips or gamepad vs keyboard) I would really appreciate it!

Thanks again guys! My IGN is NocheAeterna!

Edited by NocheAeterna

7 answers to this question

Hi, I'm Nate. I and Aero-929 are the Warlords of a smaller clan. Would you like to join us? We are building a nice little dojo and are on quite often. New people are great IMO as they haven't gotten into the whole "rush rush rush" mentality.

Edited by CrownFire

Not very wise myself but I'd be happy to help if you needed anything :D

You can send me a contact request (if you go into contacts and type my name). My IGN is same as my forum name (which is the same for everyone else).

You can also send me private messages on the forum and I'll try to answer any questions you might have as soon as possible :D