Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do you ever comment on Warframe fan concepts?

KisaPrime

That or any other kinds of concepts with weapons, etc? 

Spoiler

Yes part of me is wondering since first warframe concept I put here and still working on hasn't gotten any kind of feed bad. Not even people saying it's crap and the worst thing they've heard. I just want to improve on this but doesn't seem like I'm going to get any feed bad, which kind of makes me think, "what's the point?"

When I see a concept that interests me then I will offer my two cents.

I generally avoid Fan made warframe concepts because so many of them feel like a repeat of something already done and I want DE to focus on the rest of the game, not on constantly making new frames. 

I think what the fans should focus on are what aspects of the game do they want to see improved and added upon. We should be working on pushing this game to become a finished product, not something that remains in open Beta.

11 minutes ago, Iccotak said:

When I see a concept that interests me then I will offer my two cents.

I generally avoid Fan made warframe concepts because so many of them feel like a repeat of something already done and I want DE to focus on the rest of the game, not on constantly making new frames. 

I think what the fans should focus on are what aspects of the game do they want to see improved and added upon. We should be working on pushing this game to become a finished product, not something that remains in open Beta.

Honestly I think if Warframe came out of beta it would make the game worse and they couldn't freely update things like they can now. I think staying in beta is the smartest thing they can do for the game. 

5 minutes ago, mustache_kitteh said:

Honestly I think if Warframe came out of beta it would make the game worse and they couldn't freely update things like they can now. I think staying in beta is the smartest thing they can do for the game. 

If Warframe was pushed out of Beta right now yes that would hurt the game. I am saying that should be the end goal. To move on from being Open Beta with a Finished Product. Also nothing is free, it costs them money and time to update the game. This is a free-to-play game with the quality of a triple A title. I think they need to get the full funding of a triple A game. How they do that is up to them. 

We as a community have been demanding more but we have to understand that DE is capable of only doing so much right now. If people want more, give DE more funding.

10 minutes ago, Iccotak said:

If Warframe was pushed out of Beta right now yes that would hurt the game. I am saying that should be the end goal. To move on from being Open Beta with a Finished Product. Also nothing is free, it costs them money and time to update the game. This is a free-to-play game with the quality of a triple A title. I think they need to get the full funding of a triple A game. How they do that is up to them. 

We as a community have been demanding more but we have to understand that DE is capable of only doing so much right now. If people want more, give DE more funding.

True.