Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question about Arcanes with "On damaged" activation condition

Koler93

Question

Hi,

I was experimenting a bit with an arcanes which activate while being damaged, and i have a major problem.

I dont want to waste plat on collecting 10x arcanes (Barrier, Aegis ) to perform tests so bought one Aegis and one Barrier to check if my build would work.

After running 30 min surv with an Trinity they didnt activate even once for mission duration. I know that 1st tier arcanes have very low activation chance but still i was damaged more than 100 times and none of them seems to work. Is it an problem related to link which reduction somehow disables activation or blessing ?

I even tried to spam maximum multishot and fire rate hikou prime under my feet with concealed explosives and both of them didnt activated.

Does on damaged condition doesnt work with explosive weapons which can harm player ?

Sorry for stupid and troublesome question but i couldnt find any information about it and I'm not sure if this is an bug which should i report or intended feature.

3 answers to this question

Self damage doesn't proc arcanes.

Arcane buffs don't show in buff bar after TWW so you might have missed aegis procs.

Shields are bad and shield arcanes won't make them viable. I've tried using both of them maxed and they suck in any content where you would need extra ehp.