The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

sold

Kazirius

2 minutes ago, residente said:

Because otherwise OP wouldnt be trying to seel a mod that's going to be useless in the next patch for 1500 plat. I was not talking about you specifically.

DE: We're going to balance the mods.

Players: OMG OMG EVRYTHING IS GOING DOWN OMG BETTER SELL EVERYTHING OMG NOTHING WILL HAVE ANY VALUE OMG ABANDON SHIP!

Just now, Mursukorva said:

DE: We're going to balance the mods.

Remember when DE balanced Trinity, Mag and Excalibur?

They literally said they would nerf strong weapon mods and buff weak weapon mods. Can't believe some of you still believe those +200% crit chance Tonkor mods will keep existing anytime soon. 

1 minute ago, residente said:

Remember when DE balanced Trinity, Mag and Excalibur?

They literally said they would nerf strong weapon mods and buff weak weapon mods. Can't believe some of you still believe those +200% crit chance Tonkor mods will keep existing anytime soon. 

I don't. I just expect them to be here now and that's all that matters. The buyers know this too, and are still buying them like all hell.

Just now, Mursukorva said:

I don't. I just expect them to be here now and that's all that matters. The buyers know this too, and are still buying them like all hell.

In a game like this, the today doesn't matter when tomorrow everything can drastically say. Specially when they state that tomorrow everything will change.

I'm not that sure that buyers are aware about what's incomming, unless they plan to resell the mod instantly to some unaware soul. I'll just patiently wait to see if my Harpak and Grinlok mods get some love.