Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Order of Polaris is Seeking Founders!

Xanatharr

The Order of Polaris is an long dead storm clan, but with fewer than 10 members currently, with long term dedication in mind. Having said that, the clan is lacking players that are willing to commit to creating a new foundation and uprising for themselves. I am well aware that people seem to deter from clans which do not have something to which they can benefit from, this is understandable. I am going to say right now that I am not looking for those kinds of people, and discourage them to join my clan. I am looking for founders, people who are able to be leaders, people that have the capability and desire to take a grain of sand and turn it into a glorious pearl. I am one very few members of this clan, and the sole leader, putting forth as much effort into the clan dojo as I can. It's not much, and such is the reason I am here today to recruit people with dedication.

Those who decide to join this clan, and help build it from the ground up, will be complemented with a generous rank for their effort put forth. You will see the timeline of this clan as we grow from ghost to moon, take part in dark sector conflicts, and when the future becomes the present, Clan battles and missions. Our ultimate goal is to reach the top, and those who will take part will reap the benefits of such an accomplishment.

If you wish to take part in the beginning of a new and promising clan, then act now. Reply to this thread, and tell me why you deserve to be a founder. I want to trust that my founders will be the robust force this clan needs to lift off from the ground.

Thank you for your time.

• 3 weeks later...