Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennogen Items missing from in-game menus?

--BAT--

Question

Not sure if I should put this in PHP or Tenno-gen subforum. But here it is.

I was customizing my frames and checking out the regalia and just changing general stuff, and I was always a fan of the Teplo syandana, the long scarf/hoodie bundle on the upper back, well I didn't buy it yet but I liked to see how it looked, and when I went to look at it, I noticed EVERY SINGLE TENNOGEN ITEM, syandana, skins, alt helms, everything that can be bought right from steam wasn't even listed within the menus at all. Anyone else having this issue?

Note: I do have my steam account linked, steam is online and not having maintenance at the time or writing this, My connection is fine, I always launch with Steam, And on the Warframe.com account management page, warframe is in fact linked to my proper steam account. So I can't tell what the issue would be, any help? Probably going to have to send a support ticket, but worth a shot if anyone else has easier info right now.

TL;DR Tennogen Items aren't appearing in any customization menus despite my account being linked properly and all connections being fine, Any help?

3 answers to this question

Just now, thewhitepanda1205 said:

This has happened to me also. All that you need to do is restart Steam. 

1.If using Windows hit show hidden icons

2.Right click the Steam icon

3.Click Exit

4.Open Steam Again

5.Reopen Warframe

6.Tadah!!! :laugh: (At least for me)

Huh. Sure enough that did it. I wish little glitches like this wouldn't cause me to freak out and send a support ticket the same day, now I have to awkwardly be like "oh hey I fixed it"