Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker What?

Neuhnee

After all the hype I was expecting a fight. The first time he showed up he got me becasue I didn't know what was going on. But I've faced him several times since then and the guy goes down like a punk. This is meant to be the big bad boogy man under every Tenno's bed? And when they gave him a loot table I expected him to drop sometihing worth getting, but all his drops are downgrades of things we can get else where.

He's still interesting as a character in the story, but his in game experiance is very underwhelming.

It depends on what you run - to even a max level frame with high shields but low armor, one slash-dash can do you in. If you run max level rhino, frost, or saryn with vitality and steel fiber, you'll survive long enough to take him out. The thing is, he's a quite classic "glass cannon." so surviving his first few hits gives you a significant advantage.

Of course once you are exposed to something enough the shock value wears off.

Also his drops are some of the best in the game dude...

Dread, Despair, and especially Hate outclass the Paris, Kunai, and Reaper Prime. You could argue that Despair/Dread are sidegrades, but with the right mods they are easily superior imo.

maybe this is not a brilliant question, but, how do you get the stalker's drop? i had faced him several times, and when i'm about to kill him he just /knell and leaves. .-. Should i hit him stronger?

When he kneels, he's already defeated; that's when he drops the BPs. It's just that RNGod hates you.