Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ingame Addition Idea

zeolok

The function of getting your materials, mods, etc after you fail or complete a mission is just not right to me.

As most of us have at one point been kicked/crashed from the game we all know what it feels to lose all are hard work. 

What I think is needed is that once you do pick up that material, and or mod that it is then put in your inventory immediately and not required to finish said mission, I feel that it is are right to get the items weather we crash or get kicked from a game

Problem with this, is people go into defense missions and run around, loot everything, then quit straight away, it's to easy to exploit the way it used to be.

Edited by Xomnia

The function of getting your materials, mods, etc after you fail or complete a mission is just not right to me.

As most of us have at one point been kicked/crashed from the game we all know what it feels to lose all are hard work. 

What I think is needed is that once you do pick up that material, and or mod that it is then put in your inventory immediately and not required to finish said mission, I feel that it is are right to get the items weather we crash or get kicked from a game

Yeah. Being rewarded for failing. Seems really great. People are so spoilt these days. If you suck in a mission and fail, you dont deserve anything. Bugs are different. But failing should never be rewarded

Edited by Venarge

ok scratch the failing part but I still get kicked way way to often and everything is up to date and working fine its the game itself. Just ran and did the weekend event not even finished and got over 25 of them then boom gone none recorded