Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nanospores And There Obscene Abundance.

Scyris

Something needs to be done about nanospores, they drop far to often and in too big packs. I currently have 165000+ nanospores as of this post, and nothing to spend them on at all. They are far to common even for common materials.

Uh, you guys assume there won't be any additional need for spore in the dojo.  Keep in mind that U9 introduces new clan tier upgrade rooms to increase clan member limit.  The Moon Clan Room (2000 member limit) may well require 1,000,000+ spores and similar amounts of the other resources as well.

Spores are too easy to get and recently Rubedo seems very easy as well? When I farm Circuits on Europa I get around 100 Circuits and 300 Rubedo, even though Rubedo is uncommon and Circuits common. Does this make sense? I hope resource drop-rates get an overhaul in Update 9, especially for us who have 100k+ Spores, 30k+ Rubedo and 80k Polymer Bundle.  

Personally I'd prefer if they upped other resources as some people like myself don't seem to be tripping over resources, at 260+ hours I have 21k Spores, 18k Polymer bundles 6k Rubedo , 2-3 K of both circuits and Alloy plate. I wish other common ingredients dropped like Nano Spores.

330k Nanospores here.

The issue isn't that we have too much of an item, though. The real issue is the absolute drought of Plastid drops in Eris. I don't remember what patch did it, but some patch broke the loot tables a while back. For example, Europa only drops Rubedo. Only. I dare someone to try to find Circuits there.

Edited by Kahruvel

The issue isn't that we have too much of an item, though. The real issue is the absolute drought of Plastid drops in Eris. I don't remember what patch did it, but some patch broke the loot tables a while back. For example, Europa only drops Rubedo. Only. I dare someone to try to find Circuits there.

Same for me with alloy plate on pluto.I mean, dammit, I want to farm alloy and there are almost no squads available on sedna and ceres etc. so I go for pluto and what do I get?Maybe 1 out of 50 drops is alloy plate :(