Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

LiberiFatali [Now Recruiting] Complete Research ☆ Full Dojo ☆ Discord Chat ☆ Active

DivineAntics

2 minutes ago, Zxyloid said:

Good day mate!, I'm  a returning player when I quit Warframe when it was in it's Alpha stages. I'm MR8 and I'm usually active everyday, I will usually try to help beginners and any people If I can. I hope I can join your clan, if there are still spots, and I understood your clan's rules and guidelines.

IGN: Zxyloid

^_^ I've sent you an invite. 

I would love to join your clan XD

Greetings!

So i've been playing Warframe for about 4 days now, still newb XD i've been trying to find a clan which i can share information with, to talk with, basically a place where i can chill and just communicate with each other. And i'm interested in your clan, which seems to meet all of the requirements above XD

so if i can join, that would be great. i will try my best to better myself and help my fellow clanmates (if i get in ofc XD)

ign: ItsMeDG (MR3)

Region : Asia

Hope to see you fellas soon

Cheers!

14 hours ago, ItsMeDG said:

I would love to join your clan XD

Greetings!

So i've been playing Warframe for about 4 days now, still newb XD i've been trying to find a clan which i can share information with, to talk with, basically a place where i can chill and just communicate with each other. And i'm interested in your clan, which seems to meet all of the requirements above XD

so if i can join, that would be great. i will try my best to better myself and help my fellow clanmates (if i get in ofc XD)

ign: ItsMeDG (MR3)

Region : Asia

Hope to see you fellas soon

Cheers!

^_^ I've sent you an invite!

I Would love to join this clan. I played warframe a lot last-year with my friends, we made a clan and I am the only active player out of us now. Since it's a waste of resources to keep adding the essential rooms in the clan, and I feel like a loner, i'd like to join this clan.

It would be great if you let me join.

Mr:5

Ign: DizzyHotDawg

Region: Europe

~Have a good day!~

Edited by DizzyHotDawg

On 12/4/2016 at 2:37 PM, DizzyHotDawg said:

I Would love to join this clan. I played warframe a lot last-year with my friends, we made a clan and I am the only active player out of us now. Since it's a waste of resources to keep adding the essential rooms in the clan, and I feel like a loner, i'd like to join this clan.

It would be great if you let me join.

Mr:5

Ign: DizzyHotDawg

Region: Europe

~Have a good day!~

^_^ I've sent you an invitation. 

Hi there

I've just started playing Warframe 2 weeks ago (MR 5 now) and I'm really loving it so far. Currently I'm still unlocking allot of nodes (on uranas right now) and doing quest lines. Right now I seem to be favoring the "melee" warframes as I'm using Valkyr and man I love shredding mobs up with her ultimate :laugh:

So the reason I'm looking for a clan is to do missions together and chop up mobs together and have a blast while doing it + I've read most of you are arround my age (28) and so with the same mindset.

I have read and accept the clan rules and guidelines.

IGN: Heli0s100

Looking forward to hearing back from you.
Greetz
Helios

Edited by Heli0s100

3 hours ago, Heli0s100 said:

Hi there

I've just started playing Warframe 2 weeks ago (MR 5 now) and I'm really loving it so far. Currently I'm still unlocking allot of nodes (on uranas right now) and doing quest lines. Right now I seem to be favoring the "melee" warframes as I'm using Valkyr and man I love shredding mobs up with her ultimate :laugh:

So the reason I'm looking for a clan is to do missions together and chop up mobs together and have a blast while doing it + I've read most of you are arround my age (28) and so with the same mindset.

I have read and accept the clan rules and guidelines.

IGN: Heli0s100

Looking forward to hearing back from you.
Greetz
Helios

^_^ Perfect! One of our clan mates will be sending you an invite shortly.

Hi DivineAntics

I have been playing this game on and off and couldn't really get into it. I guess it was because I was playing solo and really didn't have anybody to ask for help and questions regarding the game, wiki can only help so much. I was wondering if your clan was still recruiting, I am mostly active during the day and night, Discord is my main voice chat for games, hopefully I can make it into the clan. Thank You for your time and recruitment message.

Sincerely, RaginMoe

IGN: Endymion

Excalibur (29)

Karak (16)

Dex Furis (13)

Bo (21)

10 hours ago, Endymion said:

Hi DivineAntics

I have been playing this game on and off and couldn't really get into it. I guess it was because I was playing solo and really didn't have anybody to ask for help and questions regarding the game, wiki can only help so much. I was wondering if your clan was still recruiting, I am mostly active during the day and night, Discord is my main voice chat for games, hopefully I can make it into the clan. Thank You for your time and recruitment message.

Sincerely, RaginMoe

IGN: Endymion

Excalibur (29)

Karak (16)

Dex Furis (13)

Bo (21)

^_^ Yeah, we'd be totally willing to help show you the ropes and run some missions together. One of the clan mates will send you an invite shortly, if not I'll be online myself this evening and I'll invite you.

2 hours ago, Alchemy715 said:

Hello,

I'm currently kind of new to Warframe, despite owning the game for awhile now. Kinda quiet in the beginning until i get used to everyone. My ingame name is Alchemy715. I'm not on everyday, but frequently.

I sent you an invite. I'll follow up with the link to our discord shortly.

Hello, I'm interested in joining, I've just recently started playing warframe but enjoying it alot so far, but I'd like to learn more about the game since its really in-depth and I don't have a clan atm so this is perfect, currently MR3 but leveling fast :P, hope I can get an invite.

IGN: Flashyzow

1 hour ago, Flashyzow said:

Hello, I'm interested in joining, I've just recently started playing warframe but enjoying it alot so far, but I'd like to learn more about the game since its really in-depth and I don't have a clan atm so this is perfect, currently MR3 but leveling fast :P, hope I can get an invite.

IGN: Flashyzow

^_^ You should receive an invite shortly.

Im a longtime player, been playing since U9/10 (took a few breaks from WF since then), looking for a nice casual group/community to play with and from what I can tell this might be the one im looking for. I havnt really been playing that much since the last good clan i was a part of dissolved last year and the couple i joined since then didnt last long.

So if you guys got any space left it would be great if i could join. If can just do random missions with a great group again i would be delighted (i really just dont want to run solo or with silent randoms anymore).

IGN: Biogenik  (same as here) :)

EDIT: im MR20 and i could totally go and help out any new players (tbh i really love helping them out) :D

Edited by Biogenik

19 hours ago, Biogenik said:

Im a longtime player, been playing since U9/10 (took a few breaks from WF since then), looking for a nice casual group/community to play with and from what I can tell this might be the one im looking for. I havnt really been playing that much since the last good clan i was a part of dissolved last year and the couple i joined since then didnt last long.

So if you guys got any space left it would be great if i could join. If can just do random missions with a great group again i would be delighted (i really just dont want to run solo or with silent randoms anymore).

IGN: Biogenik  (same as here) :)

EDIT: im MR20 and i could totally go and help out any new players (tbh i really love helping them out) :D

^_^ Awesome! We have a pretty good mix of newbies, long time players and returning players in our group. You should receive a clan invite shortly.

Hey, I'm a returning player myself, took a 1.5 year break and just looking for an active clan, MR is 12. Know everything about the game except about what changed in the 1.5 years. Let me know if there is some space

EDIT: IGN: euqistym, 22 years old :-)

Edited by euqistym

On 12/14/2016 at 6:04 AM, euqistym said:

Hey, I'm a returning player myself, took a 1.5 year break and just looking for an active clan, MR is 12. Know everything about the game except about what changed in the 1.5 years. Let me know if there is some space

EDIT: IGN: euqistym, 22 years old :-)

Yeah we still have spots! ^_^ I'll have a clan mate send you an invite