Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I can't log-in.

-cille-

Question

11 answers to this question

Just now, JudasMaiden said:

Can't log in as in network problems, or just like that?

Because, if it is the latter, then no, you are not alone. I am having the same problem. I have even made a thread about it here:

Your situation is what I am having now too, it says that my info is not right, I even tried to change my password but that doesn't work too. :< I tried the mobile app but It's the same, I will log-in because I need to claim my daily reward and some items in my foundry. Hope it'll be fixed. TY for the response mate.

2 minutes ago, luciferlightbringer said:

Your situation is what I am having now too, it says that my info is not right, I even tried to change my password but that doesn't work too. :< I tried the mobile app but It's the same, I will log-in because I need to claim my daily reward and some items in my foundry. Hope it'll be fixed. TY for the response mate.

Yeah, I too had to reset my passwords, and fortunately, I can access the website from my cellphone without a hitch (using the new password ofcourse). Here's hoping it is nothing serious and gets fixed soon.

2 minutes ago, JudasMaiden said:

Yeah, I too had to reset my passwords, and fortunately, I can access the website from my cellphone without a hitch (using the new password ofcourse). Here's hoping it is nothing serious and gets fixed soon.

surprisingly I can log-in to forums, website and in the zendesk/support, I contacted support and I'll just wait for their response. Are you able to log-in to your Warframe (Game) now?

UPDATE: They have sent me this message:

In order to speed up your request please make sure you have attached the files listed below to your ticket, they will assist us in solving the problem you are having.

1) Launcher.log and EE.log. They can be found at:

Windows Vista, 7, 8:
%LOCALAPPDATA%\Warframe

Windows XP:
%USERPROFILE%\Local Settings\Application Data\Warframe

*you can just copy and paste one of the codes above (according to your Windows version) into any Windows Explorer folder address bar and hit [Enter].

2) DxDiag.txt, which can be created by doing the following:
On the Windows menu, open DxDiag.exe and click on save all information.

3) Crash Message:
If you experience a crash of Warframe you should see an error window pop up mentioning the Evolution Engine has crashed.
Next time you see this error, please complete the process and enter any details about what you were doing at the time of the crash. Once completed, the crash reporting tool will give you an error number that will look like WAR-####.

Once you have these files, simply attach them to this ticket using the Attach file button, so we can take a look at them. Please also include any error numbers you may have gotten from the crash reporting tool.

3 minutes ago, JudasMaiden said:

Nope, still can't login to the game.

UPDATE: They have sent me this message:

In order to speed up your request please make sure you have attached the files listed below to your ticket, they will assist us in solving the problem you are having.

1) Launcher.log and EE.log. They can be found at:

Windows Vista, 7, 8:
%LOCALAPPDATA%\Warframe

Windows XP:
%USERPROFILE%\Local Settings\Application Data\Warframe

*you can just copy and paste one of the codes above (according to your Windows version) into any Windows Explorer folder address bar and hit [Enter].

2) DxDiag.txt, which can be created by doing the following:
On the Windows menu, open DxDiag.exe and click on save all information.

3) Crash Message:
If you experience a crash of Warframe you should see an error window pop up mentioning the Evolution Engine has crashed.
Next time you see this error, please complete the process and enter any details about what you were doing at the time of the crash. Once completed, the crash reporting tool will give you an error number that will look like WAR-####.

Once you have these files, simply attach them to this ticket using the Attach file button, so we can take a look at them. Please also include any error numbers you may have gotten from the crash reporting tool.

Okay got it, but the problem is, I don't have a crash message, because my game is not crashing. And on top of that, I can't access the support page from my pc, because it is still giving me the following message:

• SORRY, TOO MANY FAILED LOGIN ATTEMPTS FOR YOUR ACCOUNT. THIS IP ADDRESS IS TEMPORARILY BLOCKED. TRY AGAIN LATER

Although I can access the support page from my cellphone, but attaching these files from the cellphone will be a pain. So, I think I will try to wait out my IP ban.

In the meantime, I request you to update this thread with any responses that you get from DE regarding this problem, and also if (and when) your problem gets fixed.

1 minute ago, JudasMaiden said:

Okay got it, but the problem is, I don't have a crash message, because my game is not crashing. And on top of that, I can't access the support page from my pc, because it is still giving me the following message:

• SORRY, TOO MANY FAILED LOGIN ATTEMPTS FOR YOUR ACCOUNT. THIS IP ADDRESS IS TEMPORARILY BLOCKED. TRY AGAIN LATER

Although I can access the support page from my cellphone, but attaching these files from the cellphone will be a pain. So, I think I will try to wait out my IP ban.

In the meantime, I request you to update this thread with any responses that you get from DE regarding this problem, and also if (and when) your problem gets fixed.

Aw, that's bad, hope you get unbanned later as soon as possible and our problems will be solved. I'll keep you and others(who are experiencing this also) updated. Thanks :)

5 hours ago, luciferlightbringer said:

Still cannot log-in. :(

That's very unfortunate indeed. I was having the same trouble last night, however when I logged in today (5-6 hours after the server reset) I was able to finally log-in. Seems that the problem might have been fixed for me. However, I will be cautious, incase if this happens again.

Edited by JudasMaiden