Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hysteria + Equilibrium???

Loviam

Question

6 answers to this question

There isn't really a point. You won't be taking damage in Hysteria, so health orbs will do nothing. You're gaining health from Hysteria, so energy orbs would make it redundant.

If you are think outside Hysteria and prep for it, energy is fine if you have Rage. Get really low on health and gain energy from Rage, go hysterical, gain health back and wreck for a while till you run out of energy, loop back.

In short, Equilibrium doesn't have much of a place on her.

1 minute ago, -CM-DarkSyndrome said:

The mod you are thinking of is Rage lol.

• Rage: Convert 40% of damage on health to energy
  • Equilibrium: Health pickups gain additional Energy. Energy pickups gain additional Health.

Nope i was thinking equilibrium cause she wont gain health while in hysteria as she takes no dmg so no extra energy and health drops are stills some what rare so equilibrium still kinda useless outside the hands of nekros who force spawns many of them.

Just now, Omnipower said:

Nope i was thinking equilibrium cause she wont gain health while in hysteria as she takes no dmg so no extra energy and health drops are stills some what rare so equilibrium still kinda useless outside the hands of nekros who force spawns many of them.

Yeah I realized what you meant after I typed all that rofl. my bad. Didn't think about it that way.