Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unvaulted Primes Question

Irixa

Question

Hello! I just have a question for veteran Tenno (since I just started this year). I haven't witnessed an unvaulting of, well, vaulted primes. How do you acquire them when they're unvaulted? Do you have to buy them, or are their relics added to the drops again?

Also, can vaulted prime accessories be unvaulted too? Or does this only happen to Warframes and weapons?

3 answers to this question

1 minute ago, Irixa said:

Hello! I just have a question for veteran Tenno (since I just started this year). I haven't witnessed an unvaulting of, well, vaulted primes. How do you acquire them when they're unvaulted? Do you have to buy them, or are their relics added to the drops again?

Also, can vaulted prime accessories be unvaulted too? Or does this only happen to Warframes and weapons?

Basically, the same way primes work when released. New relics will be released temporarily, which will drop the primes. Once revaulted, the relics will stay in your inventory.

Also, yes, Prime Accesssories are eligible for unvaulting.

Edited by (PS4)PuriDiv

Pretty sure mag was unvaulted not long ago so you must be pretty new lol. Regarding the question, its basically like re-releasing the frame - you can buy it or accesories, as well as the relics for it being re-introduced for a short time. A new prime being vaulted (eg. nova), you will keep the relics that drop her parts, but these relics wont drop anymore. Nova should be unvaulted in a bit (after nyx). I heard frost and ember are coming at the end of the year so get ready to farm ;)