Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Impossible Rank 5-6 Test

Finguine

The first two rounds go like normal, but in the third round the target switching seems to go on far longer than the time given. I've now attempted it several times, and one of the times I distinctly heard some strange noise when I hit the target I was suppose to that wasn't there in the previous rounds, like I was hitting the wrong one(s) in the third round. Short of me having any sort of aim program to target for me (and I'm always 100% legit in all games I play) I don't know how else to confirm this. Someone look into this, please?

I seem to be some sort of glitch magnet, so this might not be happening to hardly anyone else... if need be, I'll screenshot some of the other glitches I've encountered, such as falling miles away from the ship out into space and any auto-return puts me miles away still and falling away.

I've done it twice, no issues.

Edit: Plus you can "cheat" by instead of wall running, jump onto the top of each platform and then shoot the target, from there and continue on.  It doesn't work in 5, I think, but in 6, it makes it 100x easier.  You don't even have to do the last part, you just stand on the wall and jump straight up and it counts as having landed on the platform, because your head touches it =D

Edit 2: I just realized you mean the shooting one.  Lol.  That one is super easy. 

Edited by iPrevenge

I never had any issue with it. Yes, the time the target switches is longer in the later rounds, but you just have to keep following it. Don't be in too big of a hurry to shoot; just follow the line. I don't really understand what sort of problem you are having with it.

• 2 weeks later...

I see some didn't even bother to read -fully- before replying... I think Boltor with its 60 clip size, and a fully maxed increased mag size mod and reload speed (just incase) is plenty of ammo... which wasn't the issue... and if you "take your time" then aside from taking away highly valuable time, it seems to just tick to the next one... and I did mention about it giving a sound as though (I'm guessing) if you had shot the wrong target, because I know it's not the "you hit the target" sound, being that it's different from that one.

Also, I happened to notice that -sometimes- it gave me only 30 seconds, while when looking at the video someone put of their doing it, round 3 was 45 seconds for them.

More importantly, I am a glitch magnet!!! I've somehow encountered many blatantly obvious glitches in various games over the years, many of which I don't even get a chance to screenshot by the time it looks "normal"

FYI, I finally managed to get a not glitch run and passed, of course.