Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to get the chrome battle armor again

WiFi.V

Question

The star combination are over, get the chrome armor components blueprint, but inside the warehouse only armor blueprint and the body is like a blueprint, I accidentally put other parts sold out, I ask how to get the armor blueprint again. Thank you.

6 answers to this question

20 minutes ago, WiFi.V said:

The star combination are over, get the chrome armor components blueprint, but inside the warehouse only armor blueprint and the body is like a blueprint, I accidentally put other parts sold out, I ask how to get the armor blueprint again. Thank you.

write the support when u sold the parts and they will maybe give em back to you (as long as u do it fast)

Otherwise: take some plat and buy Chroma. And help the game to stay alive :D

Edited by --Q--DeineMudda

On 2016年11月24日 at 1:10 AM, direcyphre said:

If I am understanding correctly, you sold your Chroma parts and need a way to get them back. Only way for this to happen is when they give us the ability to repeat a quest.

How can the task be repeated?

On 2016年11月24日 at 1:20 AM, --Q--DeineMudda said:

write the support when u sold the parts and they will maybe give em back to you (as long as u do it fast)

Otherwise: take some plat and buy Chroma. And help the game to stay alive :D

Thank you

On 2016年11月24日 at 5:49 AM, Momo93 said:

If you haven't completed certain junctions yet you can get all 3 bluperints again from them.

The task is finished. I should have sold out the parts, there is no way to re start the task, to avoid unnecessary overhead shop to buy