Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Am Not Expecting An End Game Right Now, However...

DeathByTeaCup

i would say 50 hours in i realized that mats came easier than leveling..

okay so in 50 hours i had 8 warframes already and 3 or so leveled now i said that i am almost done with farming what else is there?! someone said i was dead wrong and i forgot about weps and mods and void runs etc.. however as it stands 150 hours in a have 15!! unranked weapons! i can not level them fast enough before getting 3 more weapons (1 in each slot)

i once saw people complaining about the 4 day build (3 1/2) for warframes and the 12 - 24 hours of weps however i dont notice them... i have weapons just building while i rank up my other 5 (5 in each slot)  warframes are the same i really dont have to wait.

now my real question is what is there (not end game) left when i dont need mats. think about the answer because void runs are not correct. once u do enough void runs u have a million creds or more easy and once u have that much money and all the parts u need from the void it is no longer needed.. now i will say i was lucky enough to get all the good mods in game and i have not maxed out serration however the game is lacking when 60% of what i do is no longer needed.

also i am not saying farming is boring however i will not farm for nothing, now that is boring. there needs to be something else besides end game at this point but if anyone has an idea that would be great.

well people are talking about it and asking for it, however that is not what i want because this game should further expand. The endgame is not a specific thing it just means as the word sounds a wrapping up to Warframe. i just want an addition to support more gameplay when mats are no longer needed for weapons and Warframes, maybe a second system.

If you are in a clan, donate to the structures/research. If not, then find a clan that suits your fancy and join them, because from what you are saying, you seem to be a resource vault that a clan who hasn't finished building their dojo, could really use. Or just wait until they start to implement more content in the way of planets, and possibly lore/storyline, if we ever see that.

TL;DR -- You can either help out a clan in need, or wait until new content arrives to let you spend time with.

Yeah, it'd be nice to see SOMETHING crop up, I mean, I'm sitting at over 250 hours played, and that's the thing, I'd love, oh so very much if there was a good solid endgame time sink I could do beyond just seeing "How high can you go" on endless defence, At the same time I guess I got a lot of time sunk into it...which entitles me (To a degree) to say my opinion on the end game.

Holy mother of all that is sacred, max out the mods. Including redirection and vitality. That will eat away at some time...next, peft...I suppose just level all the frames to 30 and sort out the weps. It's not perfect, but beta is beta. Take a break, chill out for a while and watch the content fly in, you have to appreciate the fact DE can spend weeks making content, that takes us hours to finish....

Edited by Ameretat

Sol(the solar system we're in right now) is not even close to the end-game, not even late-game. This is at best early mid-game. I know you're talking about what else can you do right now besides farm and unlocks, but right now if this was a traditional mmo with a levle cap of 50, this would be like levels 1-35 of the content at best.

Edited by Ghobe

the end game is not a finite thing.. its up to them when they want to make it

They said they want to polish what we have before they move towards dramatic changes like new races, new systems, and they also said that their end-game will be a-typical.

No one who knows the answer??

Endgame is a vague term in my opinion...

In MMOs it is easy to say that hitting the level cap is a means to the end, or to the Endgame. It is when you no longer need to grow your character to access everything the game has to offer. From there endgame can go from farming for better gear, roleplaying, joining factions, etc...

At the end of the day, it's just your character at their best, restricted only by the games mechanics. Your goals are based on what you want to do with the world (instead of just hitting max level).

Since the leveling system here is based on the weapons and mods (warframes being the different characters); basically Endgame is when you max out all of the mods and are able to access to everything (basically being mastery rank 7 I think)

You can farm for more weapons, materials for weapons, roleplay with others, join a clan and roleplay with them, etc.

Endgame can also be defined as having everything (or at least everything you want) ranked at 30, forma'd to the max, maxed out mods, and whatever else.

In warframe (right now at least) endgame is defined by the whatever the player deems is endgame I guess

Just my two cents.