Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo - Barracks Spacing

Draco80122

Question

Hello people! 

I've wanted to plan out a hallway in my dojo just for the barraks. I'm trying to keep it as minimalistic as possible. 

Right now, I have something like this built. ╔╩╩╩╝(╔ ╝= Elbow connector | ╩ = T connector) With the 4 top parts being where I want to have a space for all the barracks. My question being, will all 4 of the barracks fit next to eachother with this kind of hallway? Or does there have to be short hallways between each T connector?

1 answer to this question

In short, I'm not 100% certain (which makes me hate to respond but I feel inclined to) but I'm going to say it's more than likely fine, so yes. I did build my own clan at some point, decided to give it to someone else, and I've seen that sometimes people were able to put an entire hall of + connectors and Reactors on two sides of them then an exit at the end. Reactors are only slightly longer than the Barracks if I remember correctly, so unless the Barracks have a wider size than they actually appear, what you're wanting should be okay.

I would love to test to find out for you, but in all reality there is not much for you to lose but some time, you don't have to contribute more than starting it to a room if you realize it isn't what you want, although it will take some time to deconstruct. Just put two together and if it doesn't allow it, then you'll know to add the straight hallways. I'm sure you know this though, along with knowing that your building costs will increase along with these Barracks, so you might want to do them last if possible.

Hopefully it works, good luck.