The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ok No Capes.. How About Back Equipment To Improve Movement And Mobility Abilities?

demigodframe

i readed an article about capes in warframe... only one thing on my mind no!.. im not superman.

altough the rest of the points did make sense to me add more features items stats and mods 

how about creating lots off different M.A.M.A. Movement ability Mobility Assets 

my initial idea is that you can add any off these to any warframe you want we might even be able to mount an automatic targeting gun on this wich shoots from ur shoulder like in aliens vs predators wich would then NOT be bound to any kind of M.A.M.A. but instead is also placable on any mama as far as mama goes my idea would be it reaching from like a timed movement speed increase to things like gravity neglection would be great to offer some kind of neon like cosmetic effect or shade would be awesome i would buy it ;) also we could add mods to mama and the shoulder gun so we can improve our damage and take on even harder content altough i think this should be unlocked at a certain rank 

i think this would add sooo much costumization fun gameplay and content to this game that it will be more awesome then any game NEW WARFRAME SLOGUN: Warframe Create youre ninja!

this is a spontanious idea but i am used that in the past of my life these spontanious ideas of mine work out awesome!

DEVS WE LOVE YOURE GAME IMPROVE THIS DRUGS uhm.... i mean game ofcourse im not addicted ;)

God damn. Such lack of punctuation makes my eyes bleed. And the grammar. Aarrgh.

And also the random suggestions, holy moly.  Predator's shoulder cannon? How would this even fit the game? We already have pets... and guns...

While I like that shoulder cannon idea, I'm not sure how that would fit with the game's current style... Also, wouldn't this make Dethcube and Wyrm (even more than he is now) pretty much useless??

Since the majority of comments are picking your post apart, I'll lend to the topic in my own way.

COSBY SWEATERS.

Yes, Cosby sweaters. The player equipping the mod Warm Coat puts an instant Cosby sweater their frame (drops mic......walks away).

Srly? A predator gun......

we get new mobility gear. the grappling hook will be the first of it. So your suggestion is already in the making.
But a predator gun. Use dethcube if you want something like that......

Has anyone stopped to think that maybe English isn't his first language? God I hope it's not.

It's easy to distinguish rushed typing from not being his first language.

This is not my main language and yet, I am careful to check for grammatical errors and such.

Suggestions should always be formulated before being posted. Basically, knowing how to organize the suggestions.

Adding equipment to boost your jump and stuff would be cool. Just like helmets but with other equippables. Not just mods which are intangible and invisible. Maybe a little booster for dashes, rolls, high jumps, functional double jumps. That would definitely add a whole new dimension to combat and movement.