Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Increase Reactant drop on Endless Fissure Missions

Umbra-

Hello! Yesterday, that is November 24th 2016, me and my brother were farming some Prime stuff on a few endless missions, such as IO, Defense on Jupiter. The problem was, that in 10 waves it only dropped 9/10 reactant! One was bugged thanks to an awesome Banshee player. This is ridiculous, as the Cabbage opening is every 5 waves. Why in the world it doesn't drop as much reactant as on the non endless missions?

For example. On almost every Extermination mission it literally drops all 10 reactant in the first minute of the match, but on Defense, Survival and Excavations, it drops all 10 in way longer period of time. 

Also, on Excavation, why is Cabbage opening every 2 excavators!? Today I was running some NEO Fissures, and unfortunately I came across 2 apparently beginners, with MR22 and MR12 that collected all 10/10 Reactant and left before finishing 2nd Excavator, because they said "Relics are opened, we got all 10/10 Reactant". If the Fissure mission is on such a painful and poorly designed mode, that is Excavation, it should Open Cabbage every 1 Excavator, that is every 100 useless Cryotic.

A beautiful picture of 2 Banshee's trolling other people, who just wanted to farm some Prime Junk. A Reactant on a bloody ceiling. Not possible to pick up. (ps. it was the mission on IO where we only collected 9/10 Reactant in 10 WAVES! Idk. how the hell that one guy picked it up.)

4iZh5C1.jpg

Edited by TheHun7er