Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Mastery Rank 15 Test bugged

Souldown

Hello, I'm reporting a bug involving the Mastery Rank 15 test being currently bugged.

Currently when you spawn into the mission, you either only see a very limited number of enemies or no enemies whatsoever.  When you kill the starting enemies, they quit spawning entirely, leaving you with an empty map for the remainder of the test.  

When you go to capture an Interception point, you will see no neutralization % - even though you are still technically capturing the point.  Upon actually capturing a point (or any AND all of them), you will receive no overall % progress and neither will the enemy.  Both sides stay at 0% for an indefinite period of time

All of this is coming from a few Practice test runs, but I can assume it's the same for the Qualifying test as well.  

Edited by Souldown

Sucks for me, because I'm currently needing to do this test to rank up.

EDIT: I attempted this test again, and this time I gave it a few seconds before touching an objective. I think standing on one of the points before the game is ready for you causes the error. Try giving it a few seconds and wait for the enemy completion to tick up before you take a point, it worked for me.

• 4 weeks later...