Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Add The Kusarigama ( With Video Reference )

__Kanade__

Orthos already adds some nice flare for ranged attacks ( and has the cool fancy twirling ), Kogake for close quarters, now we need a weapon that excels in both. Kusarigama was one of the first few weapons to be created by the ninja, farmers took a simple pick axe and attached a chain at the base of the axe and a counter weight on the end of the chain and the Kusarigama was born, a pure ninja weapon that was not only used to kill, but also to disarm enemies. It would be nice to see this weapon added somewhere down the line. A ninja is not without this trusty weapon. 

Edit: Here's a video of the Kusarigama, I realize it's not the best example as Ninja Gaiden is an exaggeration of what it would be like to be a ninja or even Ryu Hayabusa, the most badass Ninja in all of existence, but the video does show some nice moves and combos with the Kusarigama as well as the general idea of how this weapon could be used in Warframe albeit in a less exaggerated fashion.

2gxqpft.png

Edited by __Kanade__

While I would normally point out how we are Tenno and not ninjas, this is the first kusarigama topic to have decent explanation, an original image, no Wikipedia link, and actually knows the history of the weapon.

We supposedly have whip mechanics on the way. I could see this being the Tenno version of the Grineer Scorpion.

well the cama's are fun to use and the kusarigama originates from them as a cama with a ball and chain attached to them therefore, i plus 1 you however there is the problem of DE having to animate it while you pull some one towards you how long will it last. how does this affect pvp (not that is the main focus) and the fact that they agree that they do have a surplus of melee weapons i would rather they make this into a combination of melee and secondary as a potential way of balancing it.

• 2 weeks later...