The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Probebly Common questions but i still need help =(

Destru

Question

So, i have been around this game for a long while, since it opend more or less, but i dont play more then afew weeks then i stop play for a year or so, now im back and there are allot changes.

i have been playing now for around 1-2 weeks, last time i played warframe was around 1-2 years ago. 

anyway's here are my questions:

1: What is the hardest mission? i dont rly care allot about farming and i just prefere some hard missions with LOTS* of enemies spawning in clusters at level 50+ or something like that,

i know sortie and certain fissures can be quite fun, but thats still not near the kinda magnitude of cluster F*** with enemies id want to fight at once.

--

2: What is the best end game build for Excalibur ? I mainly play excal and i have allot rare/good melee and warframe mods ( if not all that are needed ).

i saw a video of a guy doing Crits on every single hitt and getting procs on every single atack ''

''

i tried following hes steps and coppied the build, but i rarely get crits and i only proc once every 10-20th enemy, if i stun an entire group of enemies and i atack i only get normal crits or whites, no procs..

so whats a good end game ( one slice ) build to destroy everything ? 

--

Those are things i would love to know and have been wondering about for a long time. thx for awnsers and if i forgot something tell me.

Happy gaming -Destru

4 answers to this question

1) the higher level enemy are found in any endless mission after a while .. defense has a lot of spawns.  Survival.  Stuff like that.   Intercept.  Hardest would probably be high end corpus or void maps, but it really just depends.  The no-powers aura guys and roller skate guys are nasty but easy to kill.  Grineer are hard to kill, but fairly predictable and boring.

2) no idea, I haven't used him since the revamp and that was a while ago..

well u can go too sedna there are a arenas tipo of mission that are fun run in meele only lvl 80 and are fun
but u can only have 25 kills and 4 enemys spawn at time
if u want too run and kill tons of enemy s at the same time u can do the last mission on kuva fortess(survivel) enemys are kinda low lvl 35  but they spawn in tons of numbers
also in the void  surivivel  named MOT  there are alots of spawns and enemys lvl 40 
other then that sorties but well thats it

Ps: u can run also survivel on the moon lvls 30 but u have sentients they give nice dmg and dont get oneshot

Edited by venon23

okay, i have played all those missions and i find none of them rly sadesfying =/, but atleast i know now that it wont rly get mutch better then what its at now..

so then my only question is how to make a sick as one shoot excal build xd..

unfortunately the only way to get the clusters of enemies you want is to play in squads on endless missions...namely survival....I kind of hope DE can let us eventually choose how large a sqaud is to simulate a larget amount of enemies in solo..then again i kind of wish spawns (in say, survival) were only 1 or toom rooms away and not a full tile or more away :|

on your second note as far as yellow numbers you see, those are stealth damage and not necessarily crits. This is because standard issue for dealing tons of damage with excal is to blind first, then hack and slash away.

Edited by xcynderx