Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] The Ship Is Leaving

truci4

I have been thinking about possible new gamemodes for the game and I think this would be awsome.

"The ship is leaving"

The tenno went to the enemy base with an enormous ship and they where detected. Lotus was even inside !!. They left you in the enemy base and you had to take whatever they asked you. While you were getting in the ship they told you that this is a no return mission if it's failed, you just have one opportunity with a countdown meter. The ship is beeing attacked and they will leave you if you dont finish your mission because they shield cannot stand all the damage they are reciving. You go inside a tricky map, where you have to use all your ninja skills while beeing shoot from everywhere, take whatever they want and get back.

If you get to the extraction the animation will be different than every other mission because the ship you came with is the main ship of the tenno force ( I dont know xd)

If you lose, lotus would tell you something and then see the ship leaveing without you.

I would love to have a ultra difficult mode that require high ninja skills like this. Every mode is focused on the shooting, this would not! If you sttoped even for a second you wouldnt have time to finish the mission. Extreme difficulty!

Edit: some gramatic and so on...  I'm not english

Edit 2: With this kind of mission stamina mods would be usefull !

Edited by truci4

So you just want a raid-type mission that is timed.

Brilliant_HappyGuy400O.jpg

Oh, and currently the game modes that really require shooting are defense, mobile defense, and extermination. Everything else people just tend to ignore the enemies and get on with the objective. 

All in all...I agree we need more game modes. 

Edited by Haldark

So you just want a raid-type mission that is timed.

Brilliant_HappyGuy400O.jpg

Oh, and currently the game modes that really require shooting are defense, mobile defense, and extermination. Everything else people just tend to ignore the enemies and get on with the objective. 

All in all...I agree we need more game modes. 

But even if they tend to avoid enemies, they will stop to kill some of them. At this mission you won't have time to that.

But even if they tend to avoid enemies, they will stop to kill some of them. At this mission you won't have time to that.

Yesterday I was in 5 raids where the other 3 players had less then 10 kills each.

People only kill what annoys them/is in there way/do it accidentally with their slide-melee.

I'm completely fine with an agility test mission, btw.

Edited by Haldark

meh, the problem is the lvl.

I do agree what you say but I dont at the same time.

At low lvls you stop to kill everything you find on your way, then (at this state of the beta) once beeing lvl 30 and having forma our main frame we just dont need to kill them.

This mode may be more focused to new players, because they already have the necessity to kill everything on theyr way.

I know some ppl that just started playing and they kill everything in every map, only veterans to game that are farming t2, t3 ( and other missions why? ) dont kill enemies

Lotus will tell you something then leave. Like what?

Lotus: I'VE ALWAYS LOVED YOU -stretches her arm out to you as the shop leaves-

Oh god, lotus is the master of the war, she will tell you that theres nothing she can do. Good work and goodbye.

Not that ._.

only veterans to game that are farming t2, t3 ( and other missions why? ) dont kill enemies

The reason why "veterans" don't kill enemies is because they see in the long-term. The quicker a run of X is the more of X (that they're looking for) will be obtained in a measure of time.

Ex: Farming for Warframe BPs

If you rush through, kill the boss, and get out, and repeat without stopping to kill everything else you increase your efficiency thus making it quicker in the long run to obtain the Warframe BP you need to make your next frame.

Ex: Farming for materials

*While this I don't really agree with rushing, I can still understand it as someone who prides himself in efficiency. 

If you go through meticulously and kill everything, and loot everything, you'll gain the mats you need. But a rusher sees it this way. 

"If I run through the mission quickly with loot radar and only break the containers since they have the highest chance of dropping mats and only kill what's in my way I can easily gain more mats then if I just take my time and kill everything and loot everything."

Ex: Farming for Mods via a raid

*Don't even know if this still happens, but regardless.

If I run M Prime over and over because of the reward at the end then stopping to kill enemies will only decrease my run time and make me not get as many rewards per hour (or whatever metric).

That's kinda my insight on the whole "Rushing for Resources/BPs".

Edited by Haldark