Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Fix For 'secondary Objectives'

Xianyu

When you finish the objective, everything you've got so far is saved. Mods, credits, materials. Etc. It's all saved the moment you finish the objective.

So, if you don't want to do/don't have time to complete the secondary objective, you can just quit the level and forfeit your credits for finishing the mission without being penalized unfairly by the RNG.

I dont think I like the idea. I know that having to save a captured mate is not the best thing you can hear but Defence missions are way different from the others.

In defence mission the lvl of the enemies increases, that doesnt apply in any other mission.

wasnt aware there was a problem with secondary objectives.

the whole idea of locking the rewards to mission completion was to keep people from bailing. so why would they then implement a way to allow people to bail?

Yeah, but secondary objectives basically penalize you on the whim of the RNG. I've had a ten minute mission turn into a half-hour slog through waves of enemies because of a secondary objective that I didn't even want to do, and that I couldn't opt out of.

Yeah, but secondary objectives basically penalize you on the whim of the RNG. I've had a ten minute mission turn into a half-hour slog through waves of enemies because of a secondary objective that I didn't even want to do, and that I couldn't opt out of.

Warframe jerking it's players around and wasting their time?

I quit out of them now, and only play mission missions with friends. We've all agreed that when the game decides to lay a GO GET THE DATA MASSES on us, we're bailing and going to defense.

No, this is not how it should be structured. Additional bullS#&$ for us to do should be opt in, like in defense. How dare the game tell us that we now have to screw around for an extra 10 minutes? Rude.