Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reaper Prime

Sgt_Bug

Well i know reaper prime is pretty much useless at the moment as i just got it compared to items like the orthos which deals 45 Damage compared to the reapers 40 and is much slower so what is going to happen? as you can clearly see the orthos dominate the reaper in every way yet the reaper being the harder one which actually require you to make effort to get it rava then just buy the blue print and needing next to no resources to make? so what am asking DEV what are you doing to make reaper actually worth using in a day to day game? and not buying a 20k item and being a better wep?

Reaper 

Type Scythe Base Damage 40 Base Firing Rate 1.5 Accuracy 100 Base Charge Damage 150 Base Charge Speed 2.1s Base Critical Chance 5% Base Critical Damage 1.5x Base Stagger Chance 100% Polarities None Resource Quantity Reaper Blade 1 Reaper Handle 1 Orokin Cell 10 Credits Creditsicon.png15,000 Build Time 12 Hours Rush Build Platinumicon.png 50

Orthos 

Type Polearm Base Damage 45 Base Firing Rate 1.57 Accuracy 100.0 Base Charge Damage 200 Base Charge Speed 1.633s Base Critical Chance 5% Base Critical Damage 150% Resources Quantity Morphics 2 Salvage 900 Ferrite 850 Alloy Plate 100 Credits Creditsicon.png 20,000 Build Time 12h Rush Build Platinumicon.png 35

maybe cus i've been playing less than a week and only had it for like 3 hours so far and think it sucks compared to the orthos? i just want people suggestions in what way they can improve/buff it by not that they are making it buffed 

It has already been said it is going to get a buff on the most recent livestream, why do these topics continue to be made?

Some people couldn't be there for the stream and some haven't watched it yet.

Some people couldn't be there for the stream and some haven't watched it yet.

Then search the forums if there arent 1 or 100 topics on the same subject.

People open these topics everyday cause they are to lazy to even hit the search forums.

If after that you didnt find anything about it, then open a topic.

Because you didnt watch the stream isnt a real excuse, its on yt, and if you have the time to come to the forums to make topics and discuss, then you have the time to watch the livestream.

Then search the forums if there arent 1 or 100 topics on the same subject.

People open these topics everyday cause they are to lazy to even hit the search forums.

If after that you didnt find anything about it, then open a topic.

Because you didnt watch the stream isnt a real excuse, its on yt, and if you have the time to come to the forums to make topics and discuss, then you have the time to watch the livestream.

you my friend are a #$&(% nobody wanted a #$&(% comment maybe a suggestion to how you think prime should be buffed might be an intelligent reply? 

Sgt Bug you are the jerk sir, be a little more intelligent, you're like that kid in class that asks a question that was answered 30 seconds ago bc you weren't paying attention. Take some responsibility

Sgt Bug you are the jerk sir, be a little more intelligent, you're like that kid in class that asks a question that was answered 30 seconds ago bc you weren't paying attention. Take some responsibility

are you just mentally $&*&*#(%&? i said comment how you think it should be buffed? 

are you just mentally $&*&*#(%&? i said comment how you think it should be buffed?

you must realize by posting you become part of the community, and the community has beaten your question like a dead horse. Like the other guys said, use the dang search function to answer your question before asking Edited by orangle

PS you didn't say comment on how you think it should be buffed dumby, you asked De what they're doing to buff it

He asked a DEV to come to his S#&$ty bad written topic, that is the same as loads of others cause he wasnt able to look at the livestream where the DEVs said they are going to buff it.

He wasnt even able to hit the search button to keep this useless talk inside the same topic, cause lets face it, you can cry for a buff, but who decides it is the devs, and theres always the same S#&$ty thing said, make it better than the others cause its a Prime weapon.

LMFAO.